Data Analysis and Process Integration Engineer
This role is responsible for monitoring, improving, recording, organizing, tracking and presenting the process data of RP fab partners. It is also responsible for early addressing process integration challenges and quality control. It requires close cooperation with the partner teams as well as RP process, design, measurement, and packaging teams.
- Analyze fab data to identify, participate in and/or lead high impact process control and process integration activities that result in improvements to safety, quality, delivery, cost, including production yield at fab partners in collaboration with RP and partner teams.
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing quality inspections at all partner interfaces. This includes preparation of CoC templates and checking their completion and correctness, and recording them for future reference. It also includes recording, per batch, all quality issues and impact on yield to provide final wafer map to our internal customers. It also includes responsibility for monitoring yield data procedures and outcome at fab partners.
- Provide advanced trouble-shooting support to fab partners and RP teams, also considering turn-around time. This includes supporting short loop planning to early assessment of process integration challenges and yield issues, in collaboration with RP packaging and design teams, as well as logistic of production lots and information exchange among all fabs.
- Conduct batch record reviews, communicate the plan to fab partners and discuss with their experts, highlighting process integration challenges, assess deviations from plan/expectations and verify the conformance to specifications, and provide final certificate of compliance within RP as well as within fab partners.
- Own quality cases related to process integration and/or yield improvements and drive the team at RP and/or partners as needed to find root cause, contain impact, and sustain solved outcome. Be responsible for monitoring the implementation of the containment action and related yield data procedures and outcome at fab partners. This includes ensuring that process control systems and measurement databases are highly available and error resistant, and support filling-in the gaps as needed.
- Track schedule, cost, risk assessment, and yield of the improvement activities within all fab partners. It includes materials, utilities, and labor. It also includes risk assessment related to process integration and/or process transfer to new fab.
- Be the interface for production mask ordering, scheduling, floorplanning, and layout activities which take place at RP and fab partners.
- Support the development and standardization of in-line measurement plans for process monitoring. It includes training of RP team on yield improvement activities, getting their feedback for process improvements, and statistical data control.
- Review operating conditions for variations and recommend corrective actions. It includes developing, implementing and communicating best practices between fab partners, suppliers, and RP teams. It also includes to implementing checklists, guidelines, "lesson learnt" and history documents to capture and record all yield-improvement activities.
- Work closely with internal and external process teams to understand requirements and identify improvement opportunities; translate into project or minor enhancement specifications, complete with work estimates and forecasted benefits
- 3+ years experience with engineering yield or quality trouble-shooting for semiconductor processing
- 2+ year experience in manufacturing fabs for photonics applications
- Process transfer experience is ideal
- Track record of dealing with multiple fab partners, problem solving, and yield improvement
- Clean room hands-on experience in semiconductor environment preferred
- BSc Preferred in related fields
Email your resume to email@example.com and reference RP1067.
All candidates must be able to meet and work under Export Control requirements.